The Cold Shoulder

The morning after we got our small amount of snow last week, everything around here was delayed. It was not like that when I was a kid! Nor did they cancel school when my kids were growing up!

However, it was all the delays that told me that I didn't have to be at the gym quite so early. So, dressed and ready to go, I turned on TV and began watching the Today show. Hearing the Pres' snoring in the background, I took my normal spot on the couch and then, glancing out the GR window at the magnificent view, there it was.

Do YOU see it?


Forgetting about the Pres' snoring and the Today show, this time I grabbed zoomerooni because I wanted to see this guy close-up.


Watching it bask in the sun for forty five minutes, I got more than a few shots to show you. It was far more intriguing than TV. Such a magnificent looking bird even though it would not turn around and kept giving me the cold shoulder.


Don't you love the way the wind was blowing his feathers?
And check out that beak!


It was still perched in our tree when I left for the gym.

just seeing, saying and sharing...

The Cold Shoulder

with you and those at






Comments

Popular Posts