New Is Good

Five years ago, I bought a Shark vacuum and I loved it because the suction on it was wonderful...especially for picking up all the dog hair.  Then, back in the Fall, the short hose that connects the floor/beater cracked.  Looking up a fix (since a replacement hose couldn't be ordered), I asked the Pres to fix it for me using the YouTube video as a guide. 

Apparently he "missed" that conversation altogether and fixed it his way...using duck tape.  Nothing against duck tape, however it never worked right after that. 

Well, while I was sick, he had "the opportunity" (LOL) to vacuum which he never does.  Discovering that his fix SUCKED because he'd shortened the hose, then taped it which meant that every time you pushed the floor/beater down flat on the floor or carpet, it would simply pop back up...because the hose was too short. 

It not only made vacuuming a pain in the butt, but also meant that the carpets really were not getting cleaned thoroughly.

Yes indeed!  Since he got to experience it for himself while I was feeling lousy, one day, when I woke up from a nap, there stood my new vacuum.






Another thing I want to tell you about are these tissues made by Puffs.  I don't advertise products and you know that.  However, these were recommended to me when the conversation about my using Vicks Vapor Rub wile not feeling well.  These things are AWESOME!!!  Inhale the tissue before blowing and feel the sensation....LOL!!




Comments

Popular Posts