Fences and Apologies Needed


Yesterday I went for a ride to find some fences.  You see, I needed some for today's post.  With a mission in mind, off I went.  



Not only did I find a variety of fences, when I got home, I found something else as well.

Booting up the old laptop and signing in to my Gmail account, for whatever reason, I noticed that the "SPAM" folder pretty substantial.  When I opened the folder, there were two real spam items.

The rest?




The rest were emails from YOU...BLOGGERS THAT COMMENTED ON POSTS...COMMENTS THAT HAVE GONE UNANSWERED!!  Honestly, I don't know how or why YOU got placed into "SPAM," however, now that I know you were put there, I will answer you ASAP!!!




So, with that said, please do not feel like these old, felled trees left to decay in the old "holding pen."  YOU were "SPAMMED."


just seeing, saying and sharing...

Fences and Apologies Needed

with you and those at 

Comments

Popular Posts