Destination...The Pond


When it snowed on the 8th, it made everything look and feel "Wintery."  The following two days, it was bitter cold causing slippery road conditions.  One afternoon, rather than sitting on the couch watching TV, I told the Pres I was going for a ride "just to see how the Subaru handled on snowy, icy roads."

Did you ever do that...go for a ride just to be out in it?  When the Pres and I were first dating, after a snowstorm, he, my son and I would pile in the cab of his pick-up and just drive around.  He'd pull into an uncrowded parking lot and do "wheelies,"impressing both my son and I.

Well, now he wants to stay home and I want to go "play."

Is it true that when you're married a long time, you begin to take on each others traits?
If so, when is he going to start cleaning and being neat?

Anyway, the day I went for a ride, I had a particular destination in mind...

The Pond in the Winter


just seeing, saying and sharing...

Destination...The Pond

with you and those at



Oh, one more thing.
In case you don't remember, this was...

The Pond in the Summer
It belongs to a friend of ours.  The moose is fake, placed there by him helping him create his (and my)...


Comments

Popular Posts