Close Enough Worked

A whirlwind of activity...that's whats kept me away...so much to tell you.   Hoping to catch up today though...:)


It began with a call from my daughter who told me, "Mom, you've got to make these!!  They are so yummy."  Rattling off the ingredients she used and the process, I decided that the next morning before I headed to "the new hairdresser" I would give them a shot.

Scooting her a text message to ask a question, she told me she was on a conference call (some people work, you know) and would touch base later.


Knowing that it might not be before I had to head out to "the new hairdresser," I searched with Siri for who found this recipe.  Close enough, I thought as I began grabbing ingredients from the frig.



5 jumbo eggs
red & green pepper diced
Bermuda onion slices, diced
a bunch of the spinach (taken from the salad mix), diced
leftover shredded Mexican four cheese added to mixture
3 small leftover breakfast sausage links, diced




I sprayed muffin tin with Pam and got 12 muffins, filling each about 2/3 full.

They are so good!!!
You can pop a muffin in the microwave to reheat  too...:)










Comments

Popular Posts