A Few Good OLD Fences
Although I don't know why, I have been a little lax when it comes to blogging. Like a lot of others, I feel as if I talk about the same things over and over again. And, quite honestly, I don't want to be boring!
However, hoping it is just part of the "Winter blues," although everything is green and brown, and that "this too shall pass, I would like to tell you of "A few Good Fences."
Long before I knew that "Good Fences" was to be taken over by someone new (CONGRATS Gosia!!!), I took some photos. In fact, it was while I was on my way to pick up my grand daughter from early dismissal. That day, like so many others, I was glad I left extra early. When I spotted these, even though I had driven by them over and over, this time I just had to stop. They would be different, They were "cool". They would not be boring.
Great! Now I cannot find the pix#&$^%*@*!!
So, now, I have to show you these fences, which were taken during Winter Storm Lexi that hit us on 2/5/16. It was a whopper!
I told you that storm was a whopper!!!
And here I am...hoping, praying, waiting for snow. Perhaps I am a lunatic after all!!!
However, hoping it is just part of the "Winter blues," although everything is green and brown, and that "this too shall pass, I would like to tell you of "A few Good Fences."
Long before I knew that "Good Fences" was to be taken over by someone new (CONGRATS Gosia!!!), I took some photos. In fact, it was while I was on my way to pick up my grand daughter from early dismissal. That day, like so many others, I was glad I left extra early. When I spotted these, even though I had driven by them over and over, this time I just had to stop. They would be different, They were "cool". They would not be boring.
Great! Now I cannot find the pix#&$^%*@*!!
So, now, I have to show you these fences, which were taken during Winter Storm Lexi that hit us on 2/5/16. It was a whopper!
I told you that storm was a whopper!!!
And here I am...hoping, praying, waiting for snow. Perhaps I am a lunatic after all!!!
just seeing, saying and sharing...
A Few Good OLD Fences
with you and those at

Comments