Another New Friend

Do you remember how I named my Canon SX50 camera zoomer?  I love that camera.  It takes absolutely awesome pictures and has served me well since I began observing the eagles.  As indicated by it's name, the zoom was a "50".

Over the Christmas holiday I researched the Nikon Coolpix P900.  It began with an email "conversation" with my dear friend and fellow eagle watcher from MA, Al.  Well, although Al relocated to VA, we still email (and probably always will).  I am now the proud and amazed owner of a Nikon Coolpix P900.

Holy moose-poops!  It has an 83 zoom, which means:




 Holy zoomer-ooni!!!

And yes, I was in "auto"mode...LOL...and no where near the max!




just seeing, saying and sharing...

Another New Friend

with you and those at









Comments

Popular Posts