Shoot Me Now

While on the phone with my daughter late Friday morning, I watched it land in the tree and I couldn't get to the camera quick enough because when I got back to the window, it was gone. Then, when I got home Saturday after yet another adventure in the woods, the Pres said, "Hon, you missed a nice hawk earlier. It was right on the branch." 

Tired from trekking through the woods for three hours, "What branch?  What tree?", I responded in a sarcastic tone.



Now to understand the direction in which he was pointing, I took a few pix...just to show you why I responded with, "What branch? What tree?"  

Yep.  He pointed at THAT corner, expecting me to determine what tree he was referring to!!


Anyway fast forward to Sunday and while I was outside clipping down the last of the perennials, it showed up again in the same vicinity...same corner of the yard. Grabbing zoomer (and leaving it in Auto Mode to get a few quick shots, I watched it sit rotating its head every which way before it took off.











When I later told the Pres I'd gotten pix of the hawk, he said, "Told you he was in that tree."






just seeing, saying and sharing...

Shoot Me Now

with you and those at




Comments

Popular Posts