Not Just A Pretty Face

Yikes!  Definitely been away for too long!  The entire Dashboard changed in my absence.
Imagine that?  

They didn't even ask for my input...LOL!




However, I do have to compliment Blogger...a big time "thanks".  

About a week ago, I had a question about the "cookie message" required on certain blogs, so I put it out on "the blogger help forum" available for us bloggers.  I wanted to be sure that my blog (and I) were following the correct protocol.



The response was almost immediate.  The individual that responded was so clear in his explanation and even included screen shots back to me, making it clear that my blog (and I) were okay.  His professionalism made it clear that Google's Blogger Support Staff is
not just a pretty face.

 Of course, his screen shots were not quite as beautiful as those of the Pileated Woodpecker I spotted the other morning.


This pic is my favorite.

Now this is a pretty face!



just seeing, saying and sharing

Not Just A Pretty Face

with you and those at





Comments

Popular Posts