Good Kids

Stepping out of the woods and into the clearing, I let them know I'm on my way by clanking the pail handle.  "Where's my kids?," I shout.  

Moments later the silence is broken and I hear them in the distance as I round the bend in the driveway.  It is then that I can get a good picture of them (if I have zoomer with me).

Pressing their noses up against the fence, they get my scent and wait near the door.

Once inside their pen, they jump up on me so there isn't much time for me to put down their pail of greens.  

Clipping their favorite greens...the most tender shoots...I find on my walk over, through the woods, I fill the pail to it's brim.

They really love snips of Oriental Bittersweet the best and I'm trying to get rid of it, so they are doing me a favor...:)





Before heading home, I usually play follow the leader with them.  I'm trying to teach them to follow me...just in case they ever get out.  My neighbor has 45 acres.  She's heard coyotes lately and so has the Pres, which concerns both my neighbor and myself.  I also wonder how they'll fare over the Winter.  Do you know?






just seeing, saying and sharing...

Good Kids

with you and those at


Comments

Popular Posts