Finding Distant Fences


Hitting the road a little earlier than normal, I said to the Pres, "Hon, I've got to go get a few fences.  I'll be back."


It was COLD...BRISK actually...in the high forties, so I even grabbed a longer jacket knowing that I would would out in the wind.

When I got there, I just couldn't get out of the car. Hence...distant fences.

just seeing, saying and sharing...

Finding Distant Fences

with you and those at


One more thing.
I know it's all about the fences, but don't those trees against the sky look awesome?



I really cannot wait to learn more about my camera.  I decided that I would try to set aside "study time" to practice.

Get ready!

I was practicing "shutter speeds" the other day and took (swear to goodness) 19 pix of the ceiling fan.  I think I understand that lesson...LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts