Cleaning, Dusting...Ho-Hum

Stepping outside to empty the vacuum canister, I immediately became sidetracked.

Watching the Dragonflies dart around effortlessly, then settle on the stone wall to extract minerals, I imagined how warm the rocks feel to them and wanted to feel that relaxed and cozy...not be doing housework!

And then I wondered what these "little fuzzies" were on the antennae of the Frittilary.






Very happy to see all the butterflies including the Monarchs and Eastern Swallowtails, enjoying the Butterfly Bush I planted last Fall, I enjoyed their company for a few minutes.

After all, it was a brief break from what I'd been doing all morning...dusting, cleaning and housework.

Heading up the deck stairs with the vacuum canister in hand, my arm brushed up against something on the railing. It wasn't a butterfly though.



Looking as if it too had been dusting and cleaning (see the dust and webs on it's antennae), it did not make me feel warm and fuzzy....creepy was more like it! It was really an ewwwwww moment.

Creeped out, I was ready to go in and finish cleaning.





just seeing, saying and sharing

Cleaning, Dusting...Ho-Hum

with you and those at





Comments

Popular Posts