Room To Roam

Hot and humid outside can get to me after a while.  It's like tons of snow in the Winter...I begin to feel house-bound.  And if there's one thing about me you should know by now, I hate being cooped up.  So, slipping into my flip-flops and grabbing my camera, my car keys and a bottle of water, I said, "Hon, you gonna be around to key an eye on the dogs for a while?"

Once he said yes, I was gone..."I won't be gone long," shutting the door to the garage.


Here's what I found:





Clear cow marked like an Oreo cookie...

behind a blurry fence
   or, if you prefer...

a blurry cow marked like an Oreo cookie behind a  clear fence...

or there's the herd in the shade shot...



then, of course, there's a few "heads or tails" shots

ending with this gal...
a fly on her nose behind a blurry fence and
the most adorable shade of turquoise earrings!! 




just seeing, saying and sharing

Room To Roam



Comments

Popular Posts