Duty Calls

When my son called me from work the other day and said, "Mom, Friday..."

Interrupting I responded, "No problem.  What time?"

I LOVE playing Nana...:)  While it's exhausting and may take me two days to recover, it is so worth it.  Today we have a full day planned beginning with breakfast.  Then we usually play together until it's lunch time.  Sometimes it's with her Monster High Dolls, sometimes it's "Nana, lets go camping" which is so much fun!!   

So, that's where I am today...playing Nana.  In fact, I am just hitting the road now.
Both my DIL and son work full-time like the majority of young parents today and once in a while they need a hand which is where I come in.

Getting there in the morning is never an issue.  It's getting home that has been rough lately.  Normally it takes me an hour and twenty minutes.  However the past few times, it has taken me about two and half hours to get home because of rush hour traffic.


It was great to be back home.  Looking out the slider, I checked on the "bird sanctuary" that we've been working on.  


Then, sticking my head out the front door, I just had to take it all in.









 And now, time for my cup of tea...:)


just saying and sharing...


Our World Tuesday








Comments

Popular Posts