Another Steal

Do you remember the Pres and our friend, Luke constantly going to the local Sears hardware that was going out of business?  Well, one day, not long after my car accident, the Pres wanted me to go with him, so off we went.

The next thing I knew he told me to "Wait here. I'll be right back." Vanishing down toward the registers, he was too hard to track in the crowd.   Meanwhile, two men came over and began looking in the large cartons that were near me.   I couldn't help but overhear what they were talking about. One of them was interested in buying one of the dryers. 

After a few short minutes, the Pres returned with a tall, slender man and said, "This one." pointing to a shiny, front loader, Chrome colored Maytag washer.

After what seemed like "circus of the stars," to get it in his truck, home and unloaded...

Whoop! Whoop! We (although I'm the one who does the laundry) got a new washer!!!!!!

Sharing my shiny, new washer...Another Steal...with you and those at


In case you haven't figured it out, I love my new washer.

Comments

Popular Posts