The Cat's Meow


There are so many thing I just do not know about Blogger.  For instance, recently I opted for "Comment Moderation."  Why?  Well, to tell you the truth, there were two reasons.  Spam was the first reason and the second was that I noticed so many bloggers had the message return "Your comment will be published after blogger approval" (or something like that) when I left a comment, I thought maybe I should follow the crowd.  

Hesitant to change it because I know that sometimes my schedule doesn't give me much time to jump on email, which is how I assumed I would "manage" the comment, I clicked on the "Save Changes" button.  Boy was I totally WRONG!  When I sign in to Blogger, there's a little tiny message that tells me "comments waiting."

Gosh, trying new things when you're older is the cats meow!!

Now, since I don't have a cat any more, my real mission today was to show you

The Sycamore

Isn't it the cat's meow?


Finally, before you leave, check out this picture of a painting I found hanging on the wall in Cabella's.  (I wish I knew who the artist was to give them credit, but I was elated that I found it.)

The Ducks (another cat's meow!)




Comments

Popular Posts