Multitasking


It's always fun to have a little surprise in a photo.  You know, something you weren't' planning on.  So, to my surprise when I moved this from the camera to the laptop, while I had intended to use it as a "reflection" shot.    

Then there was the dog.  I love the Lab hanging out the window.  Most Labs are so "full-figured" and this one is no exception.  So I thought about using it as a "critter" shot.

However, look behind the truck...there's a fence too!!



Sharing with you and those at




Oh...one more thing.  The insurance adjuster told us my car is totaled at the age of only 7 months with 5300 miles!!  Today the Pres and I head to the dealership to look for another.
  Do you know how highly rated Subaru's are in accidents?  I didn't...not until now.  

Comments

Popular Posts