Hangouts

It was really nice here a few weeks ago.    The Pres said when we got home from grocery shopping (which now entails going to three different stores and seems to take forever), he would go outside and cut the branches that I've been bugging him about.



I wanted to make a few more hangouts for the birds since, "sooner or later Winter will come, Honey."



NOTE TO SELF:
Sometimes we women are so intuitive.






And it did.  This week it is freezing.  The winds made temps dip low...very low so I'm glad we made the hangouts when we did.  Sometimes that old "6 P theory" comes in handy even being retired.
I've been seeing a lot of Towhees, Chickadees and  Cardinals popping in and out once the light dusting of snow arrived.

Then, one day, as if they were watching what the Pres and I were doing, I received an email from the National Wildlife Federation.  Among the articles they offered was this:




Just sharing...that's all...with you and those at





Comments

Popular Posts