BDFFs

Thanks to the surge in social media over the past few years, I'm sure you all know what "BFF" means, right?  So many abbreviations and acronyms to keep up with that sometimes, my head spins.  However, I'm officially expanding "BFF"  by one important letter...D. So for me...for the Pres and I...it is now referred to as B"D"FFs and here's why.

A few weeks ago, Moon hurt her left front paw running too fast around a sharp corner.  No whimper except when the joint was squeezed.  Although she limped for a day or two, it seemed to take forever to mend. Each time, I let the kids outside, I told Copper, "take care of your sister."



BDFFs


He did.

 He would hang out at her side like a faithful best dog forever friend should.
  In fact, when I was squeezing her leg and she let out that whimper, he came running, placing his entire body between Moon and I.  Her paw has since healed.  Now I just have to figure out a way to get her to "walk" when I tell her "home."

Anyone have any suggestions to slow down an exuberant Husky Shepherd?



Sharing with you and those at

Image-In-Ing

Our World Tuesday

Comments

Popular Posts