Almost Green

It couldn't have been a more beautiful day yesterday...sunny, a slight breeze and nearly 60 degrees!!  Although I wanted to lie down a take a nap after getting home from the gym, I knew "the inspector" was due to arrive in about an hour so that thought came and went quickly.  After wolfing down my lunch and watching the Pres do the same, he announced he was going to go out and "mow one more time."





I was glad about that decision because chopping up the last of the leaves, he made our yard look great, don't you think?  


He ran over everything twice so the leaves got chopped up really small, serving as a nice fertilizer.  Then in the Spring, he will spread tons of lime to sweeten the soil.




So while he was busy, I hung out with the dogs.  Moon is now feeling back to her old self again (thank goodness), although she really gave me a scare for a few days.  Her eyes were watery and with having no appetite, I barely got her to eat a few snacks.  Poor girl.  Even Copper left her alone.  But, like I said, yesterday she was rambunctious and digging holes, catching a few rays.






Look at those goofy ears.  Even at the age of thirteen, he still reminds me of Yoda.  Filled with so much love and devotion, he is such a good dog (although he still is sometimes a "bonehead".)




Sharing with






Oh, and one more thing.  We are now almost green.
"The inspector" came, did his part and now we just have to have the "net meter" installed and then they can "flip the switch" for our solar panels.

Comments

Popular Posts