It's All About Attidude

Another busy week after my return from my trip to Great Mountain Forest found the Pres and I heading to The Big E (Eastern States Exposition), which we really enjoy.  And since the fair is devoted to agriculture, what better way to begin than with a few of the participants?



Parading around the ring in front of the judges was nothing for these beauties.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all feel so confident in front of a crowd?
Spotting these two nuzzling in the far corner made me melt.  To them winning didn't matter.  They had each other!




Hey, "what about us?"
"We're cute too!"


Watching the owners shear their sheep in preparation for show, I wondered why they kept patting the sheep with a flat, rectangular paddle.  It's done to remove the wrinkles from their coat.  Do you think it would work on my face?...LOL



Awww.....


Walking through the barn, there were a few other beauties I came across too...and not just bovines either.







This breed is so beautiful...such seren looking creatures with those big brown eyes.

Outside one of the shows boasted of the "Swine Masters" who held their annual "Swifty Swine Pig Races." 



Today, being Saturday, is the day to hook up with 





Oh, but wait.  YOU have to take a peek at my favorites...the Clydesdales.


























And they know that to get somewhere in life, it is 

all about the attitude and teamwork!


Comments

Popular Posts