The Cutest Twins






Each morning and evening, just like clockwork, out come the twins.  Now I'm really not sure if they are twins or sweethearts, but inevitably, they are together.   Where there's one, the other is not far behind.  Hence, they have been dubbed the twins. 

Spotting them I grab "little zoomer" and tiptoe out the front door trying to be as quiet as a mouse.  Although they've eaten my Black-Eyed Susans down to the ground and totally trimmed all my mounds of Moonbeam that had gone to seed, they are just too cute to chase off.





Now we've become so accustomed to them showing up that if they don't I wonder if something happened to them.  Of course, since the Eagles won't be back until November or December, the bunnies have to watch out for the other raptors that hang around our neck of the woods.

  
Hop on over to Judith's for

Mosaic Monday

Comments

Popular Posts