Shapes





They say that humans take on the characteristics of their dogs. 
 If, in fact, that's the case, I am doomed.
Since I am need of a haircut badly because of canceling so many appointments, right now I have more hair than Moon!





Did I tell you that
the other afternoon I swear I saw a shape similarity between Copper and the chiminea?
There he was just minding his own business for a change and I burst out laughing.

Am I loosing it?!?

I think I need to get out more!

Being home and around the "kids" so much makes me notice things about them that the Pres doesn't..a limp, an upset tummy, loose poops or... 

when Copper came in the other day with a swollen muzzle.

 It apparently happened while I was at the gym because he didn't have a "Roman nose" when I left that morning.


Or perhaps I should say "roaming" Copper, you inquisitive fellow?



Sharing with you and those at





Awww, Mom, did you have to tell them?


Comments

Popular Posts