My Morning Weed

Every morning, like so many other pet owners, I go out with the dogs, walk around the yard picking up the previous day's deposits.

After that task is complete (which takes a while because I cover the entire acre), it seems I have become addicted to pulling weeds.

I cannot walk by and leave something that doesn't belong in the ground or on a plant. And so, the piles form. Piles of spent flowers and leaves, weeds, crab grass, unwanted seedlings.






Meanwhile my two body guards, sit on the patio and watch me, waiting for me to finish
my morning weed.



Last week and this week we continue to get prices from local tree services for the cutting, removal and stump removal.

One company suggested topping the trees because our yard looked like a park and he suggested not destroying the layout.

As good as it made us feel, when I did some research on "topping," the reviews were not good.  Besides, I found that it would be more expensive to "top" rather than remove a tree!!






Comments

Popular Posts