To Catch A Thief...

in our yard really isn't that difficult...especially in the morning when Moon, Copper and the Pres are all still snoozing.  Usually, that is my quiet time.  One morning, standing on the deck, sipping my brew, I caught Mother Nature in action.







 The feeders get filled at the end of the day so they are ready for all the morning BIRDS????


With one effortless hop, she was up, over and in.





She munched, selecting only the best.

I couldn't help but wonder why the ferns on this side of the fence tasted better than the ones on the other side of the fence.






Does this boot come in my size?
Do you have four in stock?
she pondered.








Then I spotted the other doe and fawn in the tall ferns behind the fence.  Apparently they are not as fussy about the selection as the boot shopper.








Sharing with you and those at

Good Fences


Comments

Popular Posts