Faster Than A Speeding Bullet







Sharing with you and those at





Haven't been around much...blood work twice a week, nurses visits a few times a week, and just keeping the Pres company.  What I will say is thank goodness for pain meds!!  While he is doing remarkably well, it seems to be the hardest on him at night.  The Pres has always slept on his side which is what he tries to do and those pain meds are what is letting him do it.  

But what a riot he is.  When someone comes to visit, or calls, he perks right up and tells them how good he is feeling.  In fact, the other afternoon while on the phone with the surgeon's office, I heard him ask if he could get some restrictions lifted.  I really wanted to stick around for this conversation and listening intently, I heard the nurse laugh and say, "What kind of restrictions?  He replied, "Driving."  Her answer was short and sweet..."No, not for four weeks."
Now why can't he listen to me when I tell him that?


Again, I thank you all for being so thoughtful and patient.

Comments

Popular Posts