The Matching Pair





Out for a drive in the new car one sunny afternoon, I spotted this horse and fence.  I thought that would be cute for one of the memes I enjoy, so I stopped.



It wasn't until I went to take the pic that I realized they were the same color!






See what I mean?



Sharing the matching pair with you and those at



Good Fences

And speaking of the new car, I also have a story to tell you.
Pulling into the local WalMart parking lot, I stepped on the brake, stopping the car and turned the key to shut off the engine.  Well, the engine shut off BUT I couldn't get the key out of the ignition!
Thoughts raced through my mind:  call Honey, drive to the dealership, LOOK IN THE BOOK
The last thought won out.  Did I KNOW that you can only remove the key if the car is in PARK?
Nope....LOL!  But you have to cut me some slack here.  I've been driving standards ever since I was 16!!

Comments

Popular Posts