Pick Me Up
With so many things to do around here and so many thoughts in my head worrying about the Pres, I honestly don't know how long it's been since I posted.
However, after the "fungus among us" (don't worry you'll read about it soon) subsided enough for me to go public, I did just that. My first stop was to finally get my hair cut. My second was to get a pedi, both of which I hadn't done in a long, long time.
Asking Meg to put in layers and shorten my "do" was definitely the right choice, although I did insist that she not touch my neck and/or jawline just in case I was still contagious! Covering my neck with a towel while she snipped, shaped and shortened, I knew it was something I needed.
So, after putting up my feet and getting some lots of rest, I am rebounding physically and mentally...thank goodness!
Did I tell you that our washing machine died?
Talk about lousy timing. One day it worked, the next day, the door on the 12 year old frontloader just wouldn't work.


Comments