Pick Me Up

Feeling a little down in the dumps the past few days, on Saturday I decided that it was time for my pick me up.   It just amazes me how fast the leaves on the trees bud once Spring arrives.




Heading outside and relaxing on the lower deck, I watched and listened for several hours while the Pres was comfortably resting in the house after a rather busy morning.

We'd gone for his second Cardioversion on Thursday and it went well.  He came out of AFib, once again, "now lets keep him there," said the doctor.

When the doctor came out to talk to me, I wanted to ask a few questions.

"It will be lawn mowing season soon.  Can he do that?" I asked, looking up at the tall, dark haired Cardiologist.

"Sure.  He can ride the lawn tractor."

Answering him immediately, I said, "Well, we don't have a lawn tractor.  We have a 61" commercial walk behind which has a dolly.  He has been riding the ATV up and down the gravel road to get the mail and paper daily."

"Well, okay then, he can ride that mower."

"He, as a new member of the Fish and Game Club, is supposed to help with Spring Clean-Up on Saturday.  Can he do that?"

"NO...because they will put him to work."

Do you want to guess WHY the Pres was in the house resting comfortably after a busy morning?"

Yep.  Against the doctor's orders, he helped with Spring Clean Up!!

Do you think his persistence in not listening is what is making me down in the dumps?



Comments

Popular Posts