In Which Direction

Regardless of the direction, there is always something going on here...always...
thanks to Mother Earth.  






For instance, I just returned from walking down to get the mail and the paper.  Sounds pretty routine and mundane, right?

WRONG.

Once in the yard, I noticed a few things.








The Sedums are coming along nicely...all of the small pieces I stuck here and there on the stone walls are doing well.


 


The Crocus' have begun to pop...:)





The mosses I found in the woods are all thriving and seem love the North side of the house.













To our South are the Eagles, which you all know about already.  The eggs should be hatching long before Mother's Day.  




For us and new this year, which I'm really not thrilled about, is the Crows' nest in a tall pine to our West.  They are such noisy critters and very pesky too...especially to the Eagles when food is brought to the nest by the mate.


Anyway, once inside and after giving the paper and mail to the Pres, I sat down to write this post.  

Then, there was something that caught my eye.  There, to the East was this...


No, no...look beyond the Geraniums. 

There at the base of the tree...a bit of movement out of the corner of my eye.








Sharing with you and those at







Remember: 

 Earth Day is April 22nd.
Do something to pay her back.

Comments

Popular Posts