On Track



More "white magic" is in the forecast for later today...2-5 inches so I guess the snow tires will stay on a little while longer.

Sure am glad I ordered snowshoes although I haven't done "the woods" yet.

The Pres goes to the Cardiologist next week to review all his latest tests. Then, hopefully a TEE and Electric Cardioversion will be done as scheduled.

Is he adhering to "the low sodium/no added salt" diet? Hmmm...
He made Fettuccine Alfredo last night. So you tell me.
Oh, are you ready for this one? He asked me if we were doing a ham for Easter!!

Enjoying dinner with his girls and grandchildren Sunday night, then my daughter and her honey this week, with my son topping it all off this weekend, he has been treated extremely well the week of his 70th birthday. Just for kicks I called and sang to him on his special day then asked him if he wanted me to pick up Chinese. He said "Yes." I said, "No."



Sharing with you and 



Comments

Popular Posts