I...O....U...

1.  Thanks to several requests for the recipe I followed to make Amish Cinnamon Loaf, what better place than to share it here?  It's my I...O...U



AMISH CINNAMON LOAF
(makes TWO loaves; 45-50 min @ 350)

BATTER:
1 c butter softened
2 c sugar
2 eggs
2 c buttermilk
4 c flour
2 tsp baking soda

Mix all ingredients & pour half of batter into TWO
loaf pans.

TOPPING:
2/3 c sugar
2 tsp cinnamon

Sprinkled partially filled loaf pans with mixture & swirl with knife.
Add remaining batter to pans and top with remaining cinn/sugar.

4.  Tomorrow is my son's 40th birthday and I am so proud of him, as he has grown into quite an admirable human being.  Unfortunately we may not be able to join them for dinner since  a SLEET/SNOW MIX  IS PREDICTED and I don't think we should be out in it even though the Pres is allowed to drive.

Although far from random (or final), I leave you with my "final" thought.

5.  This past week, Mia, my six year old granddaughter, lost her first tooth!  I am sharing the letter she wrote to the "Tooth Fairy."

Note:  Mia is six years old and in First Grade.  They are presently learning writing composition.








Sharing my I...O...U  with you and those at


Comments

Popular Posts