Frozen In Time



While today is calm and in the mid-twenties right now, more "white magic", which is getting a little out of hand to tell you the truth, is predicted for Thursday and over the weekend.  Gosh I am beginning to feel like the Weather Channel is one of my favorite programs and nothing against Al Roker, but.....


Spring is only 37 days away for ALL of us...:)  They say that all is snow is beneficial to the perennials serving as a heavy blanket for them.  They are also saying that because we had such cold temps before it snowed, it may kill a lot of the ticks, which I  am all for.


We've been busy between snow removal, appointments and today was the dentist and Copper's annual check-up.  I will say this much though.  It is a lot easier to get a stool sample in the snow frozen in time!!

Did I ever tell you that he hates going to the Vet?

Sharing a few of our icicles with you and those at

Comments

Popular Posts