Always Read The Label


Wondering how long it would take the birds to discover the yogurt cups we filled with homemade suet, this Eastern Bluebird was
irresistable.

At first, it snuggled down on it, then when it hopped up to the edge and peered over, I knew it was concerned about it's health...LOL.



It almost appeared to be reading the label, then seemed to actually think about it.

(Before you get nervous, that black solid line underneath it is the wire the Pres ran through the holes for securing it.)

Other recipes for homemade suet can be found here, from Birds and Blooms.




Sharing with you and those at



So, do you make  your own suet?
  One of my readers told me that I could simply place peanut butter in the cracks of the trees which I am going to try if this bitter cold continues.

Comments

Popular Posts