Whipping Up Stuff


Okay, so I didn't make thousands of cookies this year...only about twenty dozen but I made an awesome cheesecake

Using a recipe I got from my friend from the gym, it was better than any other I've ever made.  Baked using a water bath,
her recipe called for for ricotta, low-fat cream cheese and low-fat sour cream.

Devoured...:)

For my birthday in December, I wanted to treat myself to something special.  So, I made a dark chocolate fudge cake using one 8" round then cut that in half.

I had some leftover peanut butter frosting I'd made for something in the freezer but it was only about 1/2 cup so I became creative.

Adding about 6 ounces of low-fat cream cheese, 2 heaping tablespoons of peanut butter, and a few huge scoops of Cool Whip to the leftovers resulted in sheer heaven!!

The question is:
Can I duplicate it????


Lastly, the other morning, while the Pres was snoring, I decided I wanted BLUEBERRY pancakes for breakfast.  They were worth every grunt and groan I heard, while watching the local news! 


Sharing with you and those at

Comments

Popular Posts