The Dumpster Kitty


See ya, Nana.  I'm going for a walk with Mommy now.




I have to hurry to catch up to her.  We go for walks every day.


Hmmm...do I really want to go?






Wait for me, Mom...I'm coming.


Here I am, Nana.  I'm home now.



Sharing with you and those at




Choo-Choo Tuna was found in a dumpster several years ago by my daughter and Angel.
He was eating garbage with the racoons who frequented the dumpsters.  Seeing him in the Spring, they began by trying to get close using food, yet the little dumpster kitty would only go near the food after they walked away!  

After five long months, it was beginning to get cold at night so they set out a kitty carrier with old blankets inside.  Oh, the little dumpster kitty used it yet would scurry off when they approached.  Next, they bought a Have-A-Heart trap and lured him in with tuna.

  No one knows why the little dumpster kitty was so terrified of human contact.  He continued to hide under their bed when company came for years.    Not any more...not this dumpster kitty!  Choo-Choo Tuna has had a real home for nearly four years now. 



Comments

Popular Posts