Bring On The Magic

Playing outside with the dogs on Friday before the "storm" came, I got some cute shots.  Here in NE Connecticut, it's been a pretty dull and uneventful Winter thus far as far as the weather goes.  Yet, the fungi looked content though.




But like a little kid, I couldn't wait to see what we were in for.  You know I've been wishing and hoping for some white stuff.  Waking up at 4:45 so I could be awake when it happened and throwing on my coat (which did not go well with my jammie bottoms!), I headed outside.






With daylight, the "storm" hit with full force and watching the Pres and Doves weathering it made me appreciate them even more.



Then it was time for the magic.


It was everywhere!




Sharing with you and those at



Tomorrow night, we're supposed to be getting a Nor'easter so 
bring on the magic...:)

Comments

Popular Posts