My Turn

Admitting that I have been baking...a little....cookies, that is..I have another recipe for you.

Saturday was Ginger Crinkles, which go great with a cup of tea or a nice cold glass of milk!

They joined the already made Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Brownies, Chocolate Crunch Brownies, Cranberry Bars, Italian Drop Cookies, Sour Cream Pound Cake, Carrot Cake.  Those will suffice for the just in case people drop in and gifts for friends.

Getting the recipe for the Ginger Crinkles from one of my SILs when she hosted the annual family cookie swap, they became one of my favorites.  Moist and chewy, the aroma while making them is heavenly!  Beside I already made the Pres his favorites.






Now shall I have tea or milk....hmmmmm?

Sharing with you and those at

Friendship Friday

Weekend Reflections

because of that silly reflection in the spatula...:)

Comments

Popular Posts