Finding A Stud

Have you ever tried to use a stud finder that doesn't work properly?

It is very frustrating.  Especially when you're dealing with older construction in homes and the Pres!

There are apparently all sorts of stud finders out on the market today. However, none of them compare to the one we gave my daughter years and years ago. Made by Black and Decker, they are now difficult to find. It came with a case that held all the pieces nicely. 

How do I know?

Because we had to use hers when we needed to find studs recently.  The one the Pres has sucks stinks.  He just couldn't get good readings with it all.  And when the Pres gets annoyed, I get annoyed!

However, thanks to my daughter's old Black and Decker model we found all the studs.

~~~

Let me paint the scene for you:

At my daughter's, removing and relocating the wall bracket to hold a 55 inch TV. 

The Pres and Angel began using the stud finder the Pres has.  After about fifteen needless holes in the wall, my daughter dug hers out of the closet.  

 Stud finder in hand, the Pres and Angel continued to mark the wall correctly using my daughter's old Black and Decker stud finder and laser level.

 With a quick turn of his hand, holding the stud finder to his chest, Angel said, "Hey look, it found a stud.  I AM a stud!", smiling broadly. 


~~~

Ever since that day, the search is on to get you know who one for Christmas....shhhhhhh.

But let me tell you this.  So far I can't find the kit like we bought my daughter. 
 They don't make it any more!!!
  Do you think it's because it works?

HO! HO! HO!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Comments

Popular Posts