Seeing Spots...Not Again?!?!
No, silly...not because of my head which is doing fine but because I really am seeing spots!
In the Spring and over the Summer, while gardening I spotted a bunch of these (cone shaped things) here and there in the lower garden bed affixed to the mulch. Did I "do anything?" No. But I sure wish I had!
Little did I know that these cute little cups shoot spores out about 20 feet and created this! See the small black dots that look like poppy seeds on the house?
Well, initially I Googled "How to remove small black dots on vinyl siding?"
To my utter amazement, I kept reading the words ARTILLERY FUNGUS.
Whaaaaaaat???????
Then, searching "Artillery Fungus,"
I found numerous sites with information.
If it's on your house, GOOD LUCK.
It is, as you'll read, caused by certain kinds of MULCH
Yep...certain kinds of mulch that forms those cute little cups
which then shoot spores in Spring!
Bottom line is this.
The garage is coming along nicely.
Me?
I'm scrubbing spots!
Sharing my sore hands and fingers this week with you and those at

Comments