One More Thing

I've been thinking about this for a while now and I just have to get it out. Not all the blogs I follow show up on Bloglovin and not all show up on Feedly. However, I seem to be duplicating my efforts going from one reader then another. Then there's Blogger. Definitely not as aesthetically appealing yet everyone is there.

However I do not like the problems that occur with Blogger so I am contemplating a move to WordPress. So any WordPress people out there any feedback would certainly be appreciated. I figured that the Winter months would be the ideal time to set up a new blog since I have more time.

Having what I thought were problems with my laptop, then the iPad, I found it more frustrating than rewarding lately. So after much angst (to say the least), I finally figured out it was our wireless provider...although nothing was wrong" whenever I called.

Meanwhile the Pres called the 1-800 number on a Saturday after one of his channels stopped working and reported several other channels out as well and with today's technology they reset the cable box while Honey was on the phone. After she reset the box, NOTHING WORKED...including my wireless!

NOTHING.

The Pres is addicted to television so needless to say, he was NOT happy.
He was told that a technician would be by on Sunday...yep...Sunday because the Pres kept saying, "So you fried my box and now we're without cable and internet...well, that is lousy customer service, don't you think?"

Sunday rolled around rather slowly because all we could watch were programs he'd recorded on the DVR...programs like Meet the Press and 60 Minutes!

The technician informed us that the reason we'd been having difficulty is because we had a lousy signal...a lousy signal caused by an incorrect type of cable installed by the last technician along with the incorrect number of feeds (whatever that meant!).
Well, when he went to rerun new cable, he showed us where something had severed part of the cable even though it is underground and housed in the conduit!!

One more thing...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!




We will.
We have a LOT to be thankful for...
beside cable and internet...that is.



Comments

Popular Posts