Clearance Is the Key
You are so lucky today to read this post.
There's a few things you should know about building a fence and today I am going to tell you.
To help keep the poles straight use a brace wire twisted tightly from corner to corner.
Always look for straight, moist, unwarped pieces of lumber. Usually the best pieces are located in the center of the bundle at the lumber yard.
When helping to unload the long and heavy 4x4s, never stoop down beneath them and then stand up.
In other words,,,never, never hit the top of your head with a flippin' 4x4!
See, I told you you would learn a thing or two.
I did.
One more thing.
Do you think the scab will fall off soon?
I did.
One more thing.
Do you think the scab will fall off soon?
Sharing with you and those at

Comments