Done Watching

The Pres and I have always worked for a living and like the majority of people, nothing was ever "handed" to us.  We both came from hard working families who instilled in us a good work ethic. Everyone was expected to pitch in and help...no freeloading.  That was/is not our style.

So last week when the floor of the garage was scheduled to be poured, I had asked the Pres to take a few pix in case I wasn't back from the gym yet when the fellow got there. 







 Now remember, because I headed out extra early, I was back home earlier than normal.
Bottom line is this.  While the pix the Pres took came out great, when I got home I got the best one  two!  

Don't you think?

I caught the Pres snapping a few pix as the fella finished smoothing out the floor...adorable.  The guy in flannel doing his job...:)

(Can you see Moon in the lower left corner just in case the Pres needed help defending himself from the man with the big stick...LOL?)




Then a few minutes later when I looked out...


a very tired dog...

apparently done doing her job!

Sharing a tired watchdog with you and those at

Saturday Critters

Camera Critters

So which is your favorite?

Comments

Popular Posts