Define Fence

When I Googled the word "fence" this is what I found on Wikipedia:


A fence is a freestanding structure designed to restrict or prevent movement across a boundary. Fences are generally distinguished from walls by the lightness of their construction and their purpose. Walls are usually barriers made from solid brick or concrete, blocking vision as well as passage, while fences are used more frequently to provide visual sectioning of spaces.

The reason I looked it up should be clear as you scroll through these pix...



Meet Mike




What's the Hold-Up Down There?




  It isn't me, Mike.  I'm ready for the parade


He's soooo FUSSY!


   I'm all gussied up and uh...WAITING!!!




You see, I wanted to be sure that I could share 
a few GOOD FENCES with you and those at










Comments

Popular Posts