A is for Apple

After straining my brain, reading some comments and studying a few pages of the User Guide, my problem is solved! My difficulty loading my Gmail, Calendars and Contacts on my iPad was resolved effortlessly when I caved and called APPLE's iPad Tech Support.

All I can is....THEY GOT AN "A"

So why didn't you tell me that a two step verification would cause the problem, Google?

Seriously, it was one of THE most satisfying and pleasant experiences I've had!
The answer was given quickly while she remained on the line during the walk through. Included in a follow up email, she enclosed additional tips for both my phone and iPad and the best part...
I wasn't charged even though the iPad is past it's warranty...:)

Gotta love those APPLES!



Sharing my opinions with you and those at


Comments

Popular Posts