The Bold and The Brave (cont.)

And so the battle continued between the persistent gray squirrel and little Red.  It seemed that he just couldn't get over the Little Caesar complex as he was constantly chasing and scolding the larger gray.  In fact, I even noticed that the pairs of Doves at the feeder base would fly away when little Red was around.

Yet before I go on, I have to digress here...

Sometimes I eat a few too many carbs.  And, at my age, you know right where they go...my gut...belly...tummy...whatever you what to call it then my hips.  And then once it's there, I get annoyed.  I get annoyed because it is there.  Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm pregnant!

Hey, speaking of pregnant.
Guess who is?



While sitting outside with the dogs the other day, I looked up and spotted Red.  With the naked eye, I really couldn't make out what she was clinging to.  Once I got zoomer and saw the size of her belly, I laughed right out loud!


When she hit the seed in the wheelbarrow, I almost fell off my lawn chair, watching her belly hang over the rim like a little sack of potatoes!



So this explains her voracious appetite, her mood swings, her chasing and scolding the big gray, her incessant ranting.


I think so anyway...






Don't you?

Sharing the reason for Red's attitude with you and those at

Camera Critters

Saturday Critters





Comments

Popular Posts