Seasons Change But We Don't



One thing the Pres and I have always done is stroll around the yard at the end of the day.  Looking at all our plants, shrubs and of course, the nut trees, we walk hand in hand.  Although we were busy the first three days of the week, on Thursday we made it a point to play catch-up.  However, we were a bit surprised when we began to see signs of Fall beginning to mingle with the late Summer bloomers.



Do you collect seed from your perennials?

We've always done that and have had great success with it.  

In fact, the Pres laughs at me.  I have it separated by flower type, in alphabetical order, or course.

He put up a bunch of shelf brackets the width of my cardboard boxes which serve as drying trays.



Our Heleniums this year are really coming along and I've collected quite a bit of seed to plant elsewhere in the yard.






Sharing with you and 


Comments

Popular Posts