Taking Turns
One morning after I fed the dogs, I decided to thin some of the hostas we had planted on top of the stonewall in the back. Spreading nicely in the few years we've been here, they are now crowding out some of my perennials, which is not good.
I began to dig.
It began with one...
then another...
then another and another.
It began with one...
then another...
then another and another.
Pooped and a tad overwhelmed gazing at the overflowing wheelbarrow,
I realized that now I had to plant them!
I realized that now I had to plant them!
UGH!
Can you guess what the Pres did when he got up?
This time it was his turn to dig.
Now planted along the fenceline in moist rich forest soil,
they should do equally as well.
Now planted along the fenceline in moist rich forest soil,
they should do equally as well.
Noticing that a few trees needed trimming during the relocation, I got out the trusty lopers and continued to take in the fresh air, while the Pres went in the house and cooked us an AWESOME breakfast!
Sharing an over zealous morning with you and those at
When are you the most energetic...morning or evening?

Comments