Seeing Humidity
Stepping outside to feed the dogs last week, you could feel the humidity and not one of us was happy...Moon, Copper or I.
Rinsing their water bowls and refilling them, I placed them in their feeding stations next to the fresh bowl of dry kibble like always and said, "All set. Eat your breakfast." But all they wanted to do was sprawl out on the wet grass and go back to sleep. It was then that I SAW just how steamy it was. Since the "kids" were not anxious to move yet, I went to get the camera. But, when I first brought it outside, it took a while for the lens to adjust...as you can see.
By the time I got down to the Strawberry Bush, things were looking a little clearer!
The morning dew was so heavy, it looked like it had rained. Hope we get some soon...:)
Popping a few raspberries in my mouth was thirst quenching and besides they are good for you, right?
Next year, I want to plant a pepper plant or two...also in pots.
I would be lying if I said that this is all we need.
We really could use some rain!
Did you know that humidity is good for certain plants?
Here's a helpful list: Plants for Hot Humid Conditions
Sharing my pre-workout morning with you and those at

Comments