Bad Hair Day





My hair which is usually straight seems to love summer's hot, humid weather as much as I do.  It curls, waves, flips and makes banana curls along with a little frizz here and there.I no longer fight it.  It is a different hair style for the summer even though the cut remains the same.

So, while I was letting my hair do it's thing at the beach, I found an interesting hawk recently.  He seemed to have a similar problem...:)
Where did his face go?
Where the heck is his beak? 
LOL!!!
I fell in love with these shots.  The wind blown raptor sat on top of the telephone pole for hours!  

Was he waiting for a call from his hairdresser?


Waiting and watching for the longest time before it would dive into the tall grass on the dunes, it remained vigilant until we packed up for the day.












Dont' you think this is THE best penguin imitation ever?





Sharing with you and 




Comments

Popular Posts